When you’re the world leader in printing systems, what do you need to do to move yourself higher up in the value chain? Become the global leader in the outsourcing of document processing! The challenge? To find a highly competitive way of managing the paperless processing of a huge amount of incoming documents (orders, forms, customer letters…) and the production of a vast number of outgoing documents (bills, contracts, personalized mailings…). That’s just what Xerox in France has done, by consolidating its data centers dedicated to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). The secret? bullion, Bull’s new-generation servers designed specifically for the critical application virtualization. The results? A 6,000% cut in the timescales for activating new services, a 2,400% reduction in the number of servers needed and a 30% fall in energy costs. All with exceptional security and 99.997% availability!
Subscribe to Bull Direct:
- Pushing back the boundaries of electronic integration, processing capability and real-time limitations
- Today’s operational and command information systems prepare next-generation soldiers
- Cenaero, at the heart of innovation in Belgium with mobull
- Orona designs its Secure Cloud project with the help of Bull
- Bull supports CNAF’s transformation
- Katoen Natie appoints Bull as its chosen partner for servers and storage
- Bull at the heart of a more powerful and cost-effective Chorus
- Oklahoma chooses Bull
- Bull launches its high-end Linux server offering for the modernization of critical IT infrastructures
- Bull launches StoreWay Calypso 10: a data protection and information management solution built around CommVault’s Simpana®
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for competitive advantage
- Having obtained EAL3+ Common Criteria certification, Bull’s MetaPKI software now achieves ANSSI standard qualification.
- Bull Spain Achieves CMMI® Maturity Level 3 Certification for its Fixed Price Business Line